Do you remember Katt Williams hilarious story of “Poor Little Tink Tink” in his stand up comedy? Well “Poor Little Tink Tink” has just done a very bad thing!
South African sprinter Oscar Pistorius inspired the world when he competed in the London Olympics as a double amputee. Pistorious earned the nickname ‘Blade Runner’ for the carbon fiber prosthetic legs he wears from the knees down. However, the 26-year-old is now in the news for more nefarious reasons.
According to South African news agency News24, Pistorious is under police custody after allegedly shooting and killing his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, who he may have mistaken for an intruder. Reports say a 9mm pistol was recovered from the home in the suburban Silverwoods Country Estate’s area of Pretoria, the nation’s capital.
Steenkamp, a former FHM model and law graduate, was the face of Avon cosmetics in her native South Africa.
WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE NSFW
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Could This Teenager’s ‘Jeopardy’ Answer Be the Best Ever?
- Cincinnati Casino Clears Final Hurdle to Opening
- How To Survive Valentine’s Day As A Single Lady
- CPS Superintendant Disputes Report of Shady Attendance-Keeping Data
- $1 Million Reward For Presumed Dead Chris Dorner May Have Loophole
- Readers Use Single Word To Describe President’s SOTU Address
- Chris Dorner: Read Full Uncensored Manifesto Here
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Election Day: What You Need to Know
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Google Employees File Racism Claims
Mitt Romney proposes giving $1K to every US adult during pandemic