Stacey Dash took to the Twittersphere and told the world that Mitt Romney as president of the United States is “the only choice for your future” along with a photo of her that screams NASCAR meets beauty pageant.
Twins Who Gave Birth On Same Day Set Record Straight! Starting With, ‘We Do Not Have The Same Baby Daddy!’
The 46-year-old star’s endorsement quickly drew ridicule and disbelief. Huffington Post compiled a few of the most cutting tweets:
Dash responded calmly to the criticism by saying that she was entitled to her opinion. She then went on to retweet support from conservatives and a statement from Romney:
“@MittRomney: Women have had enough of @BarackObama’s disappointment. We need new leadership to get our economy growing again.”
See how he wrapped so many key words in two sentences and just put “women” in front of it? This is the mind-numbingly generic candidate that Dash believes should be POTUS.
Nicki Minaj also drew the anger of fans when she rapped the following verse on Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4″:
“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b—-es is f—ing up the economy.”
Minaj later claimed that she was being sarcastic and President Obama came to her defense, claiming that he believed that she was just being creative with one of her characters.
Dash, on the other hand, is serious, and just as “clueless” as ever.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Kelly Williams-Bolar: One Year Later
- Last Day To Register To Vote In Ohio
- Westwood Toddler Struck and Killed By Drunk Driver
- Stay On Top Of The Presidential Debates: Where And When To Watch
- ‘Reading Rainbow’s Levar Burton Ties Romney’s Big Bird Remarks To His 47 Percent Philosophy
- Books Fall 2012:What To Read Next! [BPNEXT LIST]
- Pennsylvania Mother Charged After Toddler Fatally Shot In Crib
‘Clueless’ Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney For President was originally published on newsone.com