Tiffany Webb (allegedly pictured), a Manhattan high school guidance counselor, was fired from her job last December by the New York Department of Education (DOE), after racy lingerie shots of her surfaced that were taken before she was hired. Now the former educator is suing the DOE in an effort to get her job back, reports the New York Post.
The 37-year-old educator, who was held in high esteem by her colleagues, was released last December, when a student found her photos online and brought them to the attention of the principal of Murry Bergtraum High School for Business Careers.
Webb, who did not deny the shots of herself in skimpy lingerie, explained that the photos were taken when she worked as a teen model between the ages of 18 and 20. Webb told the Post that the photos were a part of her distant past and have nothing to do with her current duties as a professional.
The inappropriate photos were accessible to impressionable adolescents. That behavior has a potentially adverse influence on her ability to counsel students and be regarded as a role model,’ the members ruled.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Kelly Williams-Bolar: One Year Later
- Last Day To Register To Vote In Ohio
- Westwood Toddler Struck and Killed By Drunk Driver
- Stay On Top Of The Presidential Debates: Where And When To Watch
- ‘Reading Rainbow’s Levar Burton Ties Romney’s Big Bird Remarks To His 47 Percent Philosophy
- Books Fall 2012:What To Read Next! [BPNEXT LIST]
- Pennsylvania Mother Charged After Toddler Fatally Shot In Crib
HS Counselor Fired Over Racy Lingerie Pics Taken 17 Years Ago was originally published on newsone.com