There was a myth that smoking weed doesn’t kill you but that theory went out of the window with a new study from the National Cancer Institute. According to the study, males who smoke marijuana are put at a higher risk of developing testicular cancer.
The results from the study, which involved more than 450 men in (where else?) California, suggested that men under the age of 35 who smoked marijuana were twice as likely to develop testicular germ cell tumors. They also found that the tumors tended to grow faster and were harder to treat.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- The President Eyeing Someone Other Than Michelle! [PHOTO]
- Hooray! Florida Voter Purge Fight Ends In Settlement, Voter Rights Restored To Naturalized Citizens
- Families Forgive Drunk Driver Who Killed Their Children
- Tension Rising In The Middle East
- Butler County To Reexamine Their Children’s Services
- Keep It Real, Jay-Z, Is It Really That Difficult To Understand The Occupy Movement?
- Joe Biden And Paul Ryan To Make Campaign Stops In Southwest Ohio