Last week, Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. He has been sentenced, and will be serving his time in jail. Is it possible that, while in jail, he may be making money?
According to attorney, Christopher Darden, it will take a lot more than his NBC documentary to pay off his debts. The former OJ Simpson prosecutor called in to the TJMS to give his analysis on Conrad Murray’s new income streams and where his documentary money could go. In case you missed the interview, you can listen to it below.
- Emotional Mom Of Missing Jahessye Shockley Promises “I’ll Find You”
- Did A 1965 Report Predict The Implosion Of The Black Family?!
- Bounce T.V. Inferior To Its Competition?
- Herman Cain’s Poll Numbers Dip After Harassment Scandal
- Family Arrested Growing Marijuana In Their Foreclosed Home