CBS has just announced that veteran news correspondent Andy Rooney is currently in “stable condition” after serious complications transpired during a minor surgery this past week.
The ’60 Minutes’ correspondent resigned from his post on the CBS News show just three weeks ago before turning ill. Rooney remains hospitalized and is under the care of doctors on site for treatment.
To find out more about Rooney’s health, click on the links below.
- Condoleezza Rice: Bush Had “A Race Problem” During Katrina
- Occupy Wall Street Pushes Two Black Twins Against Each Other
- Smoking The Competition? Cain Launches Bizarre Campaign Ad
- So Wrong! Teacher Accused Of Dragging, Choking 6-Year-Old
- Cops Arrested For Guns And Cigarette Smuggling Operation