Week five has come and gone as Season 13 of “Dancing with the Stars” continues with a more great entertainment and more eliminations toward the goal at the end. Kelly Clarkson (of ‘American Idol’ fame) and The Band Perry took the main stage with musical performances as the world awaited the ballroom fate of the remaining contestants.
It all boiled down to Hope Solo and Carson Kressly in the bottom two on last night’s show. Falling into the lowest scores from the night before, it looks like voting audiences couldn’t keep Carson Kressly from getting the boot from the competition. Although Kressly was indeed a fan favorite, we all might need to try a little harder to keep our most favorable contestants in the running.
For more on the show, visit the links below. Did Kressly need to go? Was this one accurate?
Were you watching? What did you think of this week’s elimination? Who do you think is next in line? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- T.I. Cleans Up His Act on ‘The View’
- Sick! Cain Blames The Unemployed, GOP Audience Cheers
- Carl Dix, Cornel West, To Protest NYPD’s “Stop-And-Frisk” Policy
- Pull Them Up! Chicago Group Seeks Ban Of Sagging Pants
- Legendary Black Scientist Honored At John Hopkins University