This morning, on the TJMS, Roland Martin invited Sephira Shuttlesworth, the wife of the late Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth. She gave a great reflection on his life, his work, and his struggle for civil rights among African Americans. In case you missed the interview, you can listen below.
Do have any memories of the famous civil rights leader of your own to share? Let us know by posting your comments below using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
- Dr. Boyce: Herman Cain Has Become The Perfect Racist
- Terrell Owens Reportedly Rushed To Hospital Due To Overdose
- Meet the Cast of “In Love with Tyrone”
- Disrespectful! Radio Host Compares Michelle Obama To Chewbacca
- Fantasia to Discuss Pregnancy & Her Career with Wendy Williams