Here comes the first cancellation from NBC’s brand new fall season. It has just been announced that the network TV giant has officially canceled the new series ‘The Playboy Club’ from its current fall lineup after debuting to 5 million viewers.
That number of week-to-week viewers has dwindled and reactions to the show haven’t done well at all. We didn’t catch the premiere around here, but we honestly didn’t have high hopes for the period piece from the beginning.
Will you miss the show? What did you think of it so far? Are you eager to find out what the replacement will be? What is your favorite new TV show this fall? Click on the links to find out more and share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
- Rapper Arrested Using Real Guns During Mock Robbery For Music Video
- Four Youth Arrested After Assault Of Elderly Women Over X-Box
- Van Jones Staging A “Left-Wing Tea Party” Movement
- Beyonce’s Surprise Visit to the University of Houston
- For Some Young Black “Occupy Wall Street” Protesters The Focus Is Unclear
Cleveland Police Say ’30 Missing Children’ Reports Are Misleading
Teen Found Guilty Of Murder In 2022 Strongsville Crash
Ohio School Bus Crashes, 1 Child Dies On The First Day Of School
Ardyss Life "Is Changing Lives"
You Care: Iggy Azalea Saudi Arabia Show Cut Short After She Split Her Pants On Stage
Smell Something Weird Near Avon Lake? Here’s What It Is
3 Charged In Drive By Shooting That Killed 9 Year Old In Silverton
Prosecutor Wants Sex With Minor Charge Dropped Against Ohio Cop