With football season now in full swing, pro-athlete Michael Vick is at the center of conversations this Monday morning after a recent injury caused quite an uproar in the press when he spoke about it what he thinks is happening.
Michael Vick. Photo: Getty Images
Vick hit the ground pretty hard in two games – one against the New York Giants and one just last week against Atlanta. Although he hasn’t been as instrumental in the success of his Philadelphia Eagles’ big comeback, Vick seems to believe he’s not being treated fairly and is vocal about his frustrations with officials after each game.
This most recent injury is said to keep Michael Vick out for the next three to four weeks according to sports officials. Find out what else Vick had to say about the injury via the links below.
Do you think he’s being treated fairly? Are other quarterbacks treated any different than in Vick’s case?
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Michael Moore Calls For Boycott Of Georgia Over Troy Davis Execution
- “Mr. EBT” Defends Welfare Video From Conservative Attacks
- Sad! Legendary Funk Singer Sly Stone Homeless And Living In Van
- Black Woman Slams ASPCA Over Noose On Premises
- Shocking! Mexican Woman Decapitated Over Internet Postings