How many times have you been up close and hanging out around the White House in Washington, D.C.? Not too often right? Well for one man, getting as close as possible seemed to be the plan as he decided to literally jump the fence on the western side of the lawn yesterday evening.
Photo: Getty Images
He didn’t get very far and was almost immediately apprehended by the Secret Service offices surrounding the presidential residence. Reportedly no one was injured and the man’s name was not officially released.
So what do you think was on his mind? Share your thoughts and reactions on the story below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in.
- Tyra Banks Sells “Modelland” to Tom Joyner
- Post-Racial? Black-White Marriages On The Rise
- Why Are We Killing Troy Davis?
- Say What?! West Leads Search For Obama Democratic Challenger
- Georgia Board Denies Clemency for Troy Davis