Charlie Sheen may have recovered well from his last year of drama as fans feared he’d really lost his mind. It only showed just how determined he is to get back on top amid his long list of retaliations surrounding being fired from his role in the hit TV series “Two and a Half Men.”
Actor Charlie Sheen presents at the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, CA. (Photo: Getty Images)
The troubled actor recently stopped by the Late Night Show with Jay Leno to explain himself once and for all admitting he’d indeed lost control of the situation and only wants to regain composure in his process of rising back to fame. Check out the conversation below and let us know how you feel.
Do you think he’s back on the right track? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave us a comment.
- President Obama Flexes Muscle Toward Republicans
- Midwest Treats, Trips & Traveling
- Berkeley, California Is Number One In Black Student Success
- “Basketball Wives LA” Jackie Christie’s Mother Dies
- Viriginia Starts Slave Database So Descendants Can Trace Ancestory