Jackie Christie of VH1’s “Basketball Wives LA” has lost her mother to cancer. She had been battling the disease for years, and her struggle was included in the reality show. Jackie made the announcement this morning (September 19th) on “The Tom Joyner Morning Show.”
Jackie talked how she’s being portrayed on”Basketball Wives LA,” how her mother felt about the show, and the drama with her daughter Takari. Hear what else Jackie had to say in the interview below.
- Viriginia Starts Slave Database So Descendants Can Trace Ancestory
- Qualls: Lets Make Old Parking Meters Donation Sites For Homeless
- Heartless! Mother Surfed Web While 2-Year-Old Son Died
- “Stop The Violence” Message Pervades African American Day Parade
- Huh!? NAACP Gives White Convicted Murderer A Scholarship