Our lucky winners of the MLK Memorial trip contest were elated to join us on the east coast this weekend and we’re here to help them share their story, their thoughts and their reactions to the entire experience. Hear from Michelle & Kelvin below. Let’s begin!
We flew bright and early from Cincinnati to Washington, D.C. aboard the Ultimate Air Shuttle aircraft. Everyone was excited about the trip and couldn’t wait to get the day started.
Upon our arrival, we headed straight for the National Mall to get an early bird glimpse of the action in Washington, D.C. Check out the video below featuring a few words from each of our winners and the crew.
Being on site at the MLK Memorial was quite overwhelming and we were all honored to be there. As we took in the magical moment, we even shared it with the hundreds of other tourists who’d come to see the monument in person. Special shout out to our new friends including the members of the Renaissance Adult Daycare & Health Center (of Washington, D.C.). You all were awesome. It was truly our pleasure to have met you. Thank you for being apart of our experience.
Check out more photos of our big day out in Washington, D.C. below in the special photo gallery commemorating our visit to the MLK Memorial.
Wish you were here, too? Understood, but of course, there are ways to experience the magic along with us all weekend long. As always, connect with us during the show or anytime online just in case you have questions, comments or simply want to say hello!
- Watch the Web Cam
- Live on The Lincoln Ware Show – Call 513-749-1230 to talk to Lincoln Ware live on the show!
- Meebo Live Web Chat
- Via Twitter
- Via Facebook
- Mobile Text Club – Text Your Comments to 96230
Be sure to stay tuned for more! Share your thoughts, comments and questions with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in.
(Video coming soon!)
Special thanks to Ultimate Air Shuttle for supplying us with our wonderful travel accommodations to Washington, D.C.
Special thanks to all of you who entered our exclusive MLK Memorial trip contest and made the show quite a success. Congratulations to our lucky winners who were able to join us on this once in a lifetime experience. Best wishes in all you do! Thank you!
- MLK Memorial: Keeping the Dream Alive on The Lincoln Ware Show
- The Lincoln Ware Show to Visit Washington, D.C.
- King Family Nets Close to a Million on MLK Memorial
- MLK Memorial: Paying Tribute to Civil Rights Pioneers
- Are You Ready for the MLK Memorial Unveiling?
- The Legends Honor Dr. Martin Luther King in Memorial Tribute Show
- Hurricane Irene Postpones MLK Memorial, Rally & Dedication Events
- MLK Memorial Week Traffic Guide
- Dr. Maya Angelou Says MLK Memorial Quote is Arrogant
- Additional MLK Memorial Coverage
- Half Price Deal – Fly to Washington, D.C.
WE’LL BE BACK WITH MORE! BE SURE TO TUNE INTO THE LINCOLN WARE SHOW ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH TO HEAR FROM US ON THE AIR.
Videography/Photography Production Credits: