Looking back at last week’s weather scare and alerts for the impending hurricane up the entire east coast, we’ve heard from many skeptics as the weekend arrived and Hurricane Irene’s projected damage potentially came to pass. We want to know how you feel about the preparation for Hurricane Irene. Was it too much? Did it take you by surprise? Did the east coast do all they could to prepare? What are your thoughts?
Share them with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave us a comment or take our Buzzworthy Poll Question on the hot topic of the day.
- Local Church Gives Away Free Gas
- Today’s On-Air Guests: Jeri Tolliver & Emanuel Livingston
- Happy Birthday Michael Jackson
- Radio One Cincinnati Hoxworth Blood Drive
- Beyonce Reveals Pregnancy at 2011 MTV Video Music Awards