Have you ever wanted to meet “the Queen of All Media” in person? Yes, that’s right, have you ever wanted to come face to face with Oprah Winfrey? She’ll soon give faithful television viewers, guests and friends who’ve come to know and love her the most a special opportunity this fall to make that dream come true.
It’s more than just a meet and greet or a brief encounter. Because Oprah plans to educate and empower more than she ever has before, she’s decided to move forward with her brand new Life Class – a featured series about life’s many lessons on her hit channel OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network coming exclusively this October.
You’ve got a chance to be a part of the show by becoming one of her first students. So check out the video clip below which explains it all in detail on how you can reserve your spot and be eligible to receive Oprah’s class journal.
Will you be tuning in on Monday, October 10th the catch the premiere? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board about your anticipation for the series.
- Cincinnati Police Chief James Craig Addresses the City
- America Going Broke!? Social Security Tapped By 2017
- Growing Community Of Africans Use Soccer To Stay Out Of Trouble
- Dr. Boyce: U. Miami May Lose Program For Doing Right Thing
- Are We Doing Enough to Stop the Violence in Cincinnati?