After what should’ve been another peaceful weekend in the city, surveillance footage from a Fountain Square squabble turned deadly between a local police officer and a young man reportedly toting a gun at the scene of the crime.
Cincinnati police office, Oscar Cyranek and 16-year-old Davon Mullins were involved in an altercation shortly after the 23rd Annual Midwest Regional Black Family Reunion where the situation actually began after unknown teens were spotted tossing guns to others inside the venue.
Officer Cyranek tracked Mullins from the Sawyer Point area up to Fountain Square where a struggle ensued and ended in fatality. The footage below details portions of the incident.
We’ll be discussing the aftermath of this weekend’s shootings today on The Lincoln Ware Show. Be sure to tune in and share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
- Man Admits To Killing Wife After Blaming Black Men For Hate Crime
- Libyan Rebels Enter Capital To Little Resistance [LIVE VIDEO]
- Fighting Fire With Fire! Black Caucus Adopts Tea Party Strategy
- Black College Student Says He Was Beaten For Talking To White Girl
- Are Rapping White Women Keeping Hip-Hop Relevant?