Looks like mommy dearest has officially lost a bit of her star power this week as popular cable network TLC decides to officially cancel Kate Gosselin’s reality series “Kate Plus 8.” Her 15 minutes of fame began back in 2007 when Gosselin and her husband Jon took on “Jon & Kate Plus 8” and grew to become one of the network’s biggest draws.
After the couple split, leaving Kate with a highly publicized breakup and eight rambunctious little babies, the show took on a different approach highlighting the day-to-day struggles of single motherhood especially as it is with that many children.
Well, now that the network has decided to end the reality series, do you think she’ll shop herself around for a new home for her show? Or will Kate Gosselin move into a new direction, hopefully one that pay all those diaper bills?
Find out why TLC opted not to renew Kate Gosselin’s show via the links provided below. Were you a fan of the series? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Why I Left Paris: One Man Realizes Race Relations In America Aren’t As Bad As Europe
- Are Critics Of Unwed Black Women Getting It Wrong?
- Exploring The Myth Behind Black Adoption
- The Black Community’s Blind Relationship With President Obama
- The Black Church Fights Its Own Ignorance On AIDS