TRENDING TOPIC – “YOU KNOW YOU’RE FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO IF…”
How many times have you been out and about in the Queen City and someone said, wore or did something then you said to yourself “…only in Cincinnati…”? Well now it’s your turn to represent not only your hood, but your city and the people, landmarks, events that take place only in Cincinnati, Ohio. Join the discussion which started on Facebook and watch as the comments of the good old days billow in. Let the good times roll! Your comment just might get read on the air so be sure to listen live all day long. Go Team #513 – it’s time to represent the Nasty ‘Nati like only we know how!
What is everyone else already saying? Check out the Twitter/Facebook responses below to catch up on the conversation.
Submit your responses to the open group on Facebook via email: email@example.com
We’ll be discussing this local trending topic in quite a few places today so be sure to stay connected all week long! Feel free to chime in directly on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment. We want to hear from you if you have any selections, comments, or responses.
- Live on The Lincoln Ware Show – Call 513-749-1230 to talk to Lincoln Ware live on the show!
- Meebo Live Web Chat
- Via Twitter
- Via Facebook
- Mobile Text Club – 96230
RECENT BUZZWORTHY POLL QUESTIONS:
- Casey Anthony Spotted In Ohio
- Mike Brown: I’m Sorry the Bengals Stink
- Shocking! Racist Intruders Use N-Word To Scare Elderly Victim
- Legendary Media Pioneer Dr. Dorothy Brunson Passes Away
- Dirty Harry? D.C. Politician Accused Of Stealing Money Meant For Youth