Amy Winehouse’s family believes that she may have died after not drinking alcohol for several days which would have caused her body to go into shock. A source at Amy’s funeral recalls Amy’s father saying “He said doctors had told Amy to gradually reduce her intake of alcohol and to avoid bingeing at all costs. Amy told him she couldn’t do that. It was all or nothing and she gave up completely” and “Mitch said the shock of giving up, after everything she had been through over a bad few years, was just too much for her to take.”
Click here, for the full story at FoxNews.com.
What are your thoughts and your perspective? Share your reactions below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave us a comment.
- El Debarge Returns to the Stage
- Gates Foundation Ordered African Vaccinations By Gunpoint
- Four Black Female Victims The Media Portrayed As Villains
- Norway Bombing Brings Fear Of U.S. Right Wing Terrorism
- The Top 10 White Terrorists Of All-Time