TODAY’S SPECIAL GUEST ON THE LINCOLN WARE SHOW
AUTHOR & PERFORMANCE POET SAPPHIRE
She brought us the raw, tear-jerking story of young, battered, scarred and poverty stricken mother Clarieece Precious Jones in the film adaptation of her original masterpiece “Push” in 2009’s breakthrough Academy Award-winning movie “Precious.” Today, the story everyone should experience is continuing with Sapphire’s latest release “The Kid.”
Don’t consider it just a sequel. Consider it a tale about the life of Precious’ son as their journey, their heartbreak, their experiences are documented for the world to live right along with them. With streetwise candor and a picturesque viewpoint, Sapphire always brings something real and something special.
Be sure to listen live today on The Lincoln Ware Show for a very special appearance and exclusive interview with Sapphire as she discusses her catalog, her career and visits Cincinnati for a special book signing of her works at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Hyde Park at 7PM.
If you have questions, simply submit them now on the message board below. Log in using your Facebook or Twitter profile to leave a comment. Call 513-749-1230 at anytime during the show to talk live. Text your remarks or questions for Lincoln Ware and special guest Sapphire to 96230.
PRECIOUS IS AVAILABLE ON DVD EVERYWHERE.
BE SURE TO READ THE BOOK “PUSH” FIRST.
RECENT HEADLINES & MOST COMMENTED POSTS:
- Huh? Shaunie O’Neal Says “Basketball Wives” Is “Uplifting”5 comments · 4 days ago
- Mom Sees Kids’ Crimes On The News, Turns Them In1 comment · 2 days ago
- My New D-Word for Tavis and Cornel4 comments · 4 days ago
- OPINION: Jamaican Laws Against Homosexuality Helps Spread AIDS1 comment · 3 days ago
- Council Rejects Federal Funds For Health Clinics1 comment · 4 days ago