Grammy-winning singer Adele has had quite a year so far. After releasing her sophomore project and hitting the road on her extensive tour only to be derailed by a severe case of laryngitis, the famed British pop/soul singer has a story to tell of it all day by day.
But now that she’s literally on top of the world and her voice is back in action, Adele is ready to help a few others get their voices in shape. That’s why we’re not surprised at all that she’s been asked to become a judge on the new hit TV singing competition “The Voice.”
We personally think she’d be a perfect addition to the lineup of talented singers who’ve had to deliberate each week on which group of vocalists competing will end up being honored and celebrated in the end. Adele hasn’t said yes or no yet from what we hear, but we’re sure there may be something special to come from this one.
What do you think? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board after viewing the clip with the latest updates on Adele’s involvement in “The Voice.” Simply use your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- R. Kelly’s “Love Letters Tour” Invades Cleveland
- Jay-Z On Obama: “He’s Trying Not To Be The Angry Black Man”
- Are We Abandoning Our Race By Dating Interracially? [Video]
- George Michael Thrilled “News of the World” is Shutting Down
- Say What?! Senator Says The Poor Should Pay Taxes, Not Rich