Photos courtesy of Getty Images
R. Kelly ‘s “Love Letters” Tour rolled through Baltimore Friday night and brought along world class acts like Marsha Ambrosius, Keyshia Cole and of course R. Kelly. Baltimore definitely showed up, young and old, to see “the man” R. Kelly and hear hit after hit after hit. With over 22 years in the music industry, there wasn’t a dull moment in his performance. Kells performed his number one classics from day one including “12 Play”, “Your Body’s Callin’ Me”, “Bump And Grind”, “Happy People”, “Down Low” and more. This was the hottest concert I have seen in a long time. What other artist do you know can sing the first line of a song and have the audience complete the song in its entirety? Only R. Kelly comes to mind.
- Chrisette Michele Sings the Hits at Baltimore’s Stone Soul Stage
- Obama Offers Mortgage Relief To Unemployed Homeowners
- Estelle Sizzles Live at Baltimore’s Stone Soul Stage
- Kentucky Tea Party Sold “Yup, I’m A Racist” 4th Of July T-Shirts
- NY Councilman Charles Barron Slams NY Daily News, Bloomberg