In the year’s most controversial trial and lingering court case, Casey Anthony’s verdict has not only shocked the world, but caused such an uproar that even late night talk show host Jay Leno had to chime in. Whether he was funny or comical about the entire ordeal is up to you, but apparently his live in-studio audience wasn’t laughing at his infamous show-opening monologue.
In fact, Leno’s jokes were met with practically dead air as Leno nervously chuckled “Is the mic off? I don’t think they heard the joke.” Check out the awkward moment on the big news from last night’s show and tell us what you think of it all. Share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
- Why Senator Sessions And The GOP Are “Rather Pathetic”
- Kwame Kilpatrick Dishes About Scandal In New Book
- Obama’s Jewish Support Shows No Wavering Signs
- Milli Vanilli Member Prepares to Release Solo Album
- KEM Brings Out Ledisi During Essence Music Festival Performance