KISSDETROIT – A very toned Jennifer Hudson brought out former American Idol Contestant George Huff at the 2011 Essence Music Festival at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana to sing “I’ll Be There” originally by the Jackson 5.
George Huff was the fifth-place finalist on the third season of the reality/talent-search television series American Idol.
SOURCE: @ITSYAGIRLAC ALL ACCESS PASS
- Trey Songz Blends the Hits at Essence Music Festival
- Usher Gets Freaky for Essence Onstage in New Orleans
- Fantasia Brings the House Down at Essence Music Festival
- Hackers falsely claim Obama dead on Fox Twitter feed
- NYC Hasidic Jewish Patrols Accused Of Targeting Minorities
The Silent Strain: How Chronic Stress Impacts Black People’s Health
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Foodie Friday’s: Braxton Brewing Co.
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Donald Trump Suggests He’s Like Nelson Mandela Trying To Save ‘Democracy’
Hakeem Jeffries Nominated For House Speaker As Jim Jordan Ripped To ‘Insurrection Inciter’ MAGA Shreds
Kidnapped Ohio Woman Found In Kentucky
Kelce Brothers Praise Cleveland Heights Teachers In Hilarious Clip!