Fresh off the heels of a highly publicized scandal with husband of 25 years, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver has qucikly picked up the pieces in an attempt to move on with her life.
Showing both poise and sophistication throughout the entire ordeal, Shriver was spotted this past week celebrating her late mother in Athens, Greece at a dedication ceremony. Shriver’s mother was involved in the launch of the Special Olympics nearly 40 years ago and a statue was built to honor her legacy and historic contributions.
Think she’d be proud of the way Maria Shriver has handled herself in the public eye? We think so, but of course you can share your thoughts with us below on the message board. Simply log in using your Twitter or Facebook profile to leave a comment.
- Charlie Sheen Admits to Steroid Use During “Major League” Filming
- Rhode Island Votes In Favor of Civil Union For Gay Couples
- Time Editor Mark Halperin Calls President Obama A “D—”
- Four Jailed After “Rapest” Tattooed on Teen’s Forehead
- Time Magazine Editor Calls Obama A D%#k