Actress Nia Long recently shocked the world of entertainment with the announcement that she’s expecting her second child. The film star and her love interest San Antonio Spurs’ forward Ime Udoka have tried to keep the gender of the baby (which is due this fall) under tight wraps to avoid speculation too early.
But what the world is already talking about is how random it was to find out she was pregnant. In fact, Long revealed to reporters backstage at this past weekend’s BET Awards that she was even surprised herself to find out she’d soon be giving birth when she went to see doctors for a routine medical check-up.
Forced to put film projects and plans on hold, Long is excited about the new addition to the family and this new chapter in her life. Check out the full interview via the links below.
- Bristol Palin: “My Virginity Was Stolen”
- Charlie Sheen’s Character on “Two & a Half Men” Being Killed Off
- Jill Scott Goes Off on the Air
- Dohoney Announces James Craig New Cincinnati Police Chief
- Stop The Violence! 32 People Shot During 1 Weekend In Philly