It’s no secret actor Charlie Sheen has put both his career and the hit TV series “Two & a Half Men” in a bind over the last year. CBS has rolled with the punches, however, quickly released public statements on their plans for damage control. This week, the network revealed the plan to kill off Sheen’s character on the show in upcoming episodes. This of course guarantees that Charlie Sheen won’t appear on the show, nor will there be an official replacement as previously hinted and reported.
Instead, fans of the show will have to move on just like CBS decided to do without Charlie Sheen. It’s a sad ending to an already intense battle between the network and it’s controversial star, but we want to know how you feel about all of this. Was this the right move? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter and Facebook profile.
- Jill Scott Goes Off on the Air
- Dohoney Announces James Craig New Cincinnati Police Chief
- Cathy Hughes Reflects on Essence Music Festival Recognition
- Teen Falls 20 Feet from Escalator
- Rob Blagojevich Convicted, May Get Prison Time