Music vet Teddy Riley was in town for a music convention recently when he stopped by Majic 107.5 / 97.5 and shared some of his fondest memories of working with Michael Jackson.
Riley said that MJ had recorded over 1,000 songs at the time of his death. The founding Guy member and Blackstreet singer also remembered the evolution of “Remember The Time” and talked about MJ’s creative process in the recording studio.
Listen to the exclusive below!
Teddy remembers making “Remember The Time”
Teddy talks about MJ in the studio
- Do Republicans Stand A Chance At Securing The Black Vote?
- Dr. Boyce: Jesse Was Right — It’s Time To End The “War On Drugs”
- Graves’ Disease?! Is Missy Elliott’s Condition Life-Threatening?
- Gay Black Men: How They Overlook The Women Who Love Them
- CBC Embarks On Tour To Reduce Black Unemployment Rate