Soul singing legend Patti LaBelle is being sued over an alleged attack involving her security guards and a young man that occurred at Bush Intercontinental airport.
The young man is claiming that he was viciously attacked by Labelle’s bodyguards for standing too close to her luggage.
Houston’s local news station KTRK’s ABClocalgo.com covers this story here.
Commentary courtesy of MyMagicHouston.com
- Writer Says The Smurfs Are Racist Nazis
- Twits of Tweet! Top 11 Twitter Scandals Of All Time
- Rep Says Whitney Houston Rumor is False
- “Legal Marijuana” 100 Times More Potent Than The Real Thing
- Lincoln Ware’s Daily Video Blog