WLW 700AM has fired Northern Kentucky attorney and talk show host Eric Deters this week after a slew of controversy sparked when a homemade video blog of himself was posted on Facebook with racist remarks. In the video, Eric “The Bulldog” Deters said “if you want to conquer an African nation, send white women and pot.”
Today, he’s on The Lincoln Ware Show not only to defend himself and admit he was wrong for the inappropriate comments, but he’s also here to take calls with Lincoln Ware about the situation to make sure the city is aware of his intent.
Listen live and be sure to submit your questions right here below on the message board using your Facebook and Twitter profile.
Stay tuned for the latest updates and commentary.
PART I – ERIC DETERS ON THE LINCOLN WARE SHOW
ERIC DETERS BASHES CLEARCHANNEL
PART II – ERIC DETERS SPEAKS RACE & HIS CONNECTION TO BLACKS
PART III – ERIC DETERS & LINCOLN WARE TAKE LIVE CALLS
MORE ON ERIC DETERS:
- Lisa Bloom Says More Sex Makes You Smarter
- The Global War On Drugs Has Failed
- Cops Who Killed Sean Bell Will Face NYPD Disciplinary Trial
- Mom Of Girl Who Received Rep. Weiner’s Crotch Pic Lashes Out
- Mistake? Florida Teacher Receives Loaded Gun As End Of Year Gift