New reports have surfaced that noted Chiquita Brands International is under fire today after investigations began on allegations that the company is involved in offering assistance to paramilitary groups supporting terrorists.
The Cincinnati-based company plead guilty back in 2007 after facing much similar charges, but it looks like the criminal activity has resurfaced once again. Just four years ago, a $25 million fine was issued and ultimately paid, but the latest legal updates has that number potentially ready to increase if evidence is provided that the company is really associated with such activity.
What are your thoughts? Read more on the issue below via the links provided.
- Miami Cops Kill Man After Memorial Day Car Chase
- First African-American Owned Broadcast Network
- “Def Poetry Jam” Poet Shot And Killed Outside Poetry Cafe
- On The Run! Feds Launch Manhunt For Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond
- Tragic! Stepdad’s Dog “Machete” Mauls 4-Year-Old To Death