Everyone seems to have some type of a scent nowadays, but none can say theirs outsold Diddy’s on the HSN channel. Singer Mary J. Blige earned bragging rights after more than 60,000 bottles were snagged. The Queen of Hip Hop/Soul wears her crown prouder than ever these days.
Mary J. Blige recently accepted the award for Fragrance of the Year, as well as Sales Breakthough Winner during the annual Fifi Awards. MJB’s scent is called “My Life” just like the groundbreaking album “My Life,” which went triple platinum and even garnered Mary a Grammy Nomination in 1996.
After winning her award, Mary tweeted “Thank you to everyone who voted for the fragrance, purchased it and loved it!!!!”
The album’s sequel “My Life Too: The Journey Continues” is coming soon. Are you excited?
- Nervous?! Bishop Long Settled To Avoid Testifying In Court
- Video Released Of SWAT Team Killing Marine
- Lincoln Ware Broadcasts Live from Integrity Hall
- Start Your Business! Minority Entrepreneur Program Announced
- NAACP Will Monitor Myrtle Beach During Black Biker Week