Months after the unfortunate news broke out about the revered pastor and Bishop of Atlanta’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, many have been wondering what’s the latest update on Eddie Long’s big sex scandal.
The subject has been very quiet amongst the media for what seems like an eternity as court proceedings took place, but this week, there’s word that Bishop Eddie Long and his accusers have “reached a settlement” and that each of the lawsuits filed will be “dismissed, with prejudice, by close of business tomorrow.”
As quickly as it came, now it’s gone, but do you think this is just a means of silencing the gossip, the rumors and even the accusers who so boldly told their truths last year?
What are your thoughts? Share them with us below on the message board. Do you really think this is the end of the saga?
Find out more about the case and the apparent settlement via the links below.
- Stedman Discusses Oprah’s Frugal Side
- New Documentary “Dark Girls” Explores Skin Color Bias
- Devastating! Second Round Of Midwest Tornadoes Kills 15
- Two Black Men Sue Apple Store For Racial Discrimination
- Half Price Deal: Smoke & Grits