The world is watching this week as we all witness the end of an era with Oprah Winfrey’s final set of shows taking place in a two-day extravaganza filmed inside Chicago’s United Center this past week. It’s hard to believe that 25 years have gone by and Oprah Winfrey has been there every step of the way gracing our TV screens and welcomed into our homes every single day of the week.
If you didn’t catch the first portion of this week’s big farewell, you truly missed a special experience. The show’s final episode airs on this Wednesday and we’re almost certain there will be tears. What do you have to say about Oprah’s big farewell so far? Are you enjoying what you’ve seen? Are you going to miss the show like we are? Talk to us via the message board.
In the meantime, check out the surprises from this week’s farewell specials in the clip below.
- Buzzworthy Poll Results: When will the “N-word” lose its power?
- The Final Three Compete for DWTS Title
- Did Beyonce Steal Her Performance Concept?
- Happy Birthday Patti LaBelle
- Horrific! D.C. Man Charged In Rape, Murder Of Daughter