Faith Evans has filed for divorce against her post-Biggie husband and record executive Todd Russaw. The papers were filed in LA on May 17,2011. “Faith and Todd were seperated since 2005. “The couple married in 1997 and Evans cited irreconcilable differences” as the reason for filing for divorce. They have two children together, Joshua, 13, and Ryder, 4.”
Click here, for full article.
- Obama Says He’d Repeat Bin Laden Raid
- Astrophysicist: Job Creation Relies On Better Math, Science Programs
- Tea Party’s Herman Cain Announcing Presidential Campaign
- Grant Aids Recruitment Of African American Ph.D. Students
- Shocking! People.com Editor Janet Mock Reveals She Was Born A Boy