Thursday’s edition of the CBS Evening News brought the farewell episode featuring news anchor Katie Couric. As the first women ever to fulfill the role alone on the network, Couric says her five years behind the desk have been “an extraordinary privilege.” Check it all out below in case you missed it. How do you feel about her departure? Share your thoughts with us on the message board.
- BlackPlanet, Monster Promote Diversity Jobs In Wake Of 15% Black Unemployment
- Sean Bell Community Center Opens In Queens
- Anthem Men’s Health – Prostate Screenings
- Down Under! NewsOne Explores Aborigine Culture
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Backs Out of “Terminator”