Last week, we reported on a much talked about controversial story that dealt with a mother who had begun giving her young daughter botox injections. The story has hit the Internet and news talk shows with updates on the big controversy spreading like wildfire. Today, the mother is not under much public scrutiny for her decision to administer the painful injections just because she keeps her daughter involved with pageants and competitions across the country.
Now that the story is blowing up and gaining momentum with the news that Child Protective Services has called the mother out with threats to remove her daughter from such an environment, more outrage has ensued. So we want to know should a mother lose custody of her 8-year-old because she gave her Botox?
HLN’s Jane Velez-Mitchell reports more on the story in the clip below. What do you think?
- Details Emerge In 2 Va. Rap Battle Murders
- Cali Swag District Urges Public To Help Police Find M-Bone’s Killer
- “Wire” Actress Felicia “Snoop” Pearson Pleads Not Guilty
- PBS Freedom Riders Documentary Draws Critical Acclaim
- Encouraging Men to Have a Prostate Examination