Lincoln Ware reported on the major bed bug epidemic that’s not only affecting the country, but right here in our own Tri-State area. Cincinnati is unfortunately the epicenter of the bed bug outbreak in the United States, but what are we doing to end it or control it?
New updates on the health risks of bed bugs confirm that the latest outbreak is carrying the mercer infection while the number of bed bug cases continues to rise daily in our area.
Check out highlights from his in-depth interview with both State Representative Dale Mallory and Congresswoman Jean Schmidt, who were on The Lincoln Ware Show today to discuss bed bugs, pest control and preventive measures being taken to eliminate such a pesky problem for us all everywhere.
Have you experienced any bed bug issues before? Share with us your experience, your part of town and how you’re handling the outbreak below on the message board.
- Mariah Carey Home from the Hospital with the Twins
- Son Takes Mom to High School Prom
- Beacon Award Recipients Talk Historic Changes
- Don Lemon Breaks Down His Decision to Come Out
- Lincoln Ware’s Journey for Children’s Health