The voice has finally returned! This week’s In-Studio Jam on the Tom Joyner Morning Show featured R&B singer/songwriter Kelly Price performing some of her most memorable tunes plus a special live preview of the brand new album “Kelly,” which hit stores May 3rd.
Listen as Kelly Price talks about the making of the album with Tom Joyner and gives a phenomenal performance of “As We Lay,” “Tired” and the breakthrough single she co-wrote with Mint Condition’s Stokley “Not My Daddy” live on the show.
PART I & II – KELLY PRICE DISCUSSES THE NEW ALBUM & PERFORMS LIVE
FEATURED IN-STUDIO JAMS:
- NeNe Leakes Stands Up for Herself
- First Black Plus Size Super Model Mia Amber Davis Dies
- Mary Tyler Moore Undergoing Brain Surgery
- Freedom Rider Betty Roseman Speaks On The “Civil Rights Fight”
- Joe Buddens: “I Did Not Abuse Her Or Cause Miscarriage”