Whoopi Goldberg is usually tough as nails and that’s what we love about her. This week, however, just as we all took time to celebrate our family matriarchs on Mother’s Day, she showed her human side with an emotional response to the loss of her mother.
Sweet, humbling and right on time for those of us who no longer have a loved one around to remind us what’s most important, here’s the clip of Whoopi Goldberg shedding a tear or two for her mother. It’s not too late to say “I love you” even if Mother’s Day has already come and gone.
- Faith Hunter Preps for The NYC Yoga Journal Conference
- Cops Say Woman Hit Man With Pot For Forgetting Mother’s Day
- Moovin’ & Groovin’ at the Health Expo
- Obama After Bin Laden: No More Carter Comparisons?
- Ex-Bush Advisor Says Obama “Has Pounded His Chest A Bit Too Much”