Famed actor Mel Gibson is the topic of choice this afternoon as reports of his recent interview that showcased the thespian in an extremely honest and soul-barring spotlight. Gibson opened up about the aftermath of his rants to ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and actually declared he didn’t care if he’d ever act or be in front of the camera again. All of his statements were caught on tape and many deem them sexist and racist although he denies he is any of those things.
Despite Mel Gibson’s angry phone calls to his now ex-girlfriend and accusations that he hit her, his longtime friend Jodie Foster, who directed him in “The Beaver,” says he’s “the most beloved actor” in Hollywood. Check out her recent interview below on Mel Gibson’s work.
- Stevie Wonder, John Legend & Others Honoring Marvin Gaye
- Mother Gives Facebook Farewell Before Driving Children into Hudson River
- Police Cellphone Hacking A Violation Of Our Civil Liberties?
- Mama Jones Dishes on “Love & Hip Hop” Cast
- Remembering Luther Vandross