(via: newsy.com) – Are Senator John McCain and President Obama becoming BFFs? Mr. McCain penned a friendly op-ed in The Washington Post, supporting his former 2008 presidential rival’s leadership — and praising the president for his speech following the deadly shootings in Tucson. To hear more about McCain’s good words, check out the video below.
- Obama Loses Cool, Snaps At Staffers In Speech Mixup
- Police Sentinels Give Chief Craig....A Vote of No Confidence??
- Picture Of Wendy’s Employee Caught Eating From Frosty Dispenser Goes Viral
- Power Back On For Tri-State After Thursday Storms
- Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue!
- 1230 The Buzz at Juneteenth