CNN’s Soledad O’Brien came on the TJMS this morning to give her take on why the progress in rebuilding Haiti’s infrastructure has been so slow. In case you missed the interview, we have the audio available for you to listen.
- How You Can Help Oklahoma
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Nearly 60 North Carolinians Arrested In Growing Protests
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide