As of today, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis’s contract has expired with the Bengals. The big question is will owner Mike Brown renew his contract? When asked about his contract yesterday, Marvin replied, “All I know is that after today I’m officially unemployed.” Now if Marvin walks and coaches another team, who will replace him? Check out this video as Fox 19 analyzes this question.
- You Go! Mo’Nique Loses 80 Pounds, Notes Progress On Twitter
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- 125 M.P.H. Car Chase Ends Pretty Much How You'd Expect
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide