If you ever wanted to work for Kanye West, now may be your chance!
The rapper and fashion designer recently posted two job openings for his new clothing line on business networking site LinkedIn.
The first position is for a Vice President of Production. “This could be a great opportunity for a Senior Director of Production at a larger company to step up into the lead role,” the post reads. “In addition to interacting with Mr. West, you will join a team that has deep experience and track records of success in the industry.”
The second opportunity is for Chief Financial Office. According to the post, the “ideal candidate for this CFO role will be a seasoned finance professional with experience in both a start-up environment and the retail industry.”
“The venture will be very high profile and, unlike those in which celebrities merely lend their name to a label, this venture will have the star power of Mr. West’s artistic vision at the heart and soul of it,” the job description reads.
This isn’t the first time Yeezy reach out to fans and the general population for employment. Last year, he conducted an online search to fill positions at his creative company DONDA, named after his late mother.
Check out all the details about his latest gig here, and tell us if you think you’ve got what it takes to work for Yeezus, below.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Cranley Wins Mayoral Primary By A Two to One Margin
- Apple Unveils Two New iPhones! [PHOTOS]
- Charges Against Brothers Dropped After Video Reveals True Story
- FSU Student Accused Of Slurring Black Students On Vine
- DC Newsman Died Twice In Hospital, Returns To TV After Recovery
- Beyonce’s First Boyfriend: ‘She’d Still Be Mine If I’d Not Cheated On Her’
- Councilman Pushes For Police Chief Candidates Forum
Check Out This Gallery