Honestly, Tameka and Usher Raymond really need to just get things together!
According to reports, the former lovebirds are still going fighting for custody of their two sons, Usher V and Naviyd. And of course, the singer’s ex-wife is at the center of the ongoing battle.
Word on the street is Tameka fired her former attorney Angela Kinley — whom she worked with for the emergency hearing following Usher V’s near-death drowning earlier this month — and hired a new legal team.
She recently attended a mandatory hearing with new lawyers Alexa Ross and Richard Robbins, however to her disappointed, Usher failed to show up.
Due to his absence, the Hip Hop Enquirer reports that the judge requested a private meeting with both legal teams in the judge’s chambers. There no word on exactly what was discussed but another hearing has been scheduled for October.
Do you think this new direction will work for the persistent mama? You weigh in below.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Joe Walsh: Former U.S. Rep Publishes Racist ‘I Have A Dream’ Rant
- Zimmerman’s Wife: George Has ‘Beaten Down My Self-Esteem’
- Rand Paul Compares EBT And Health Care To Slavery
- Father Arrested for Allowing Toddler to Shoot Herself in Leg
- Lawsuit: Black Fireman Fired for Hiring Another Black Fireman
- Miley Cyrus Does NOT Want To Be Black, Why Would She?
- Watch President Obama Speak At The March On Washington LIVE NOW!