Fear is an illusion that we buy into and believe in, simultaneously forgetting about our strengths, brilliance, and resilience.
We give fear so much power that we forfeit our dreams to avoid the emotional pain of rejection, criticism, embarrassment, and other external circumstances beyond our control.
Today try not to cave in to fear. Fear stops us from trying new things.
Fear builds walls around us that should never be.
Today, I Will Overcome My Fears
Make sure to read: Affirmation: I Give Myself Permission To Say “No”
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Shots Fired at DeKalb County Elementary School, No Injuries Reported
- Affirmation: I Will Be Financially Successful
- Mike Bloomberg Says A Son Might Change His Views on Stop-and-Frisk
- Former Disney TV Star Dies at 29
- Charges Pending for Alleged Abusive Ham. Co. Juvenile Jail Worker
- Job Fair Today for Warren County Racino
- Aaron Hernandez’s Alleged Murder Victim May Have Known Of Double Murders