Evidence Octomom scammed tax payers is growing faster than Lauren Silverman’s belly … after authorities turned up more proof of possible welfare fraud … thanks to pay stubs from her freaky job.
TMZ broke the story … the L.A. County of Welfare and Fraud Dept opened an investigation against Octo — seizing her financial records — and determined she’d been overpaid $15,683 in welfare funds from Jan to May of 2013.
Now the evidence has grown … authorities seized payment records from Vivid Entertainment — the company that hawked Octo’s freaky films — and uncovered Octo’s hefty triple X residuals:
January — $1,839.74
February — $2,537.27
March — $1,807.97
April — $7,381.99 (Easter gifts?)
May — $3,026.67
June — $1,295.37
6-month total: $17,889.01 (Again, these are residuals).
The discovery adds fuel to the fire … that Octo is a welfare cheat.
Octo could be charged with welfare fraud — a felony — and if convicted faces prison time.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Recent Updates
- Deadly Robbery Shooting in Pleasant Ridge Leaves One Dead
- Never Forget: Trayvon’s Hoodie May Be Displayed In African American History Museum
- Caribbean Countries Seek Multi-Billion Dollar Slavery Reparations From Three European Countries
- Thug Rapes Enemy’s 12-Year-Old Brother [Video]
- 12-Year-Old Boy Robs Lemonade Stand For $30 With BB Gun
- Unemployment Rate Drops To Lowest Number In 4 Years At 7.4 Percent
- New Hampshire Man Shoots Himself While Sleep Walking