The measure was crafted after controversy from the Elmwood Place cameras that were ordered turned off by a Hamilton County judge.
It would allow for monitoring in school zones however.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Second Kennedy Heights Shooting in Two Weeks
- Another Top City Official Bolts for Detroit
- Ohio House Gives Green Light To Traffic Camera Ban
- Why Black People Don’t Support Each Other: Race, Stereotypes & America
- Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support, Suffering From Kidney Failure
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Texas Senator Wendy Davis’ 13-Hour Filibuster Successfully Beats Abortion Bill